View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 12:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [ a nice grrrrrrr ]

The guy in the boat in the latest Dolce and Gabana commercial.He brings me out of a "frozen" state EVERY TIME !!!!!

Hah. Just kidding. I know what you mean Rick. On a good session I can multi task with ease.As of late, and I must add I am dealing with a 3 week long virus,pleurisy included, I am really struggling to maintain any quality sessions.I have more "offs" than ever before.I have to sit because my legs buckle and cannot support me at all during these periods. All I can do is,like you say,encourage a state of "calm" and the rest is down to the waiting game.It`s strange how you can feel all your energy drain away and then later,it begins to slowly creep back in.

I have not tried the music thing...but then again I am constantly playing music so maybe my brain has become too accustomed to this,for it to make any difference.
As for turning round.Thank God no-one sees me perform this "little ritual." It takes umpteen steps and looks like I am performing a rain dance !!! I am exhausted by the time I have managed to face the right direction.The trouble then is...if I don`t end up right...with my feet in such a position that they provide a sturdy enough support to balance, I keel over like a "felled" tree.

Steff
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote