View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 08:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I haven't been able to leave the house yet, I know I have to go, I just can't find the will. I've spoken to my receptionist, the office aircon is not working & my office is like a sauna. But if I don't go I'll never go. I think I'm having a breakdown. These tablets have taken the tears & replaced them with a feeling of inertia. I can't concentrate & I'm all over the place with agitation & anxiety. Snippy is an ideal word to describe me.
Gerry I took 3 Valium on the Friday, they did nothing at all for me. Didn't quell the anxiety, still the muscle spasm or provide much needed sleep. I have alprazolam (Xanax) left over from before so I took a 1/2 of a 1/4 (not much) because I know they work. GP & I discussed valium or alprazolam but as you know I fear the consequences of alprazolam (seizure in 2012) so I said no give me Valium. Took the alprazolam as a last resort as I knew it would work as a 1 off. Will make a cuppa & haul myself out the door. Wish I didn't feel like this, I want to cry but there is nothing there. I think I preferred the tears, at least I felt like a real person. Now I feel like a cardboard cutout.
I'm sure I'm cracking up.
eva5667faliure (02-07-2017), PurpleFoot721 (02-07-2017), RSD ME (02-09-2017), St George 2013 (02-08-2017)