Thread: mental fog
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 02:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I see your point but I don't get why this 'underlying' problem that triggers the tics then doesn't cause the same symptoms when I do other kinds of tics than head shaking which are presumably caused by the same underlying problem. On the other hand, the theory that the sudden head movements have caused mild tbi sounds more reasonable to me because there is a clear pattern that goes like this: shake your head -> suffer from a host of concussion symptoms for a few months. This happened already four times. I also remember that few times something similar happening but lasting only a week or so after turning my head very quick to look at something which certainly can't be due to some underlying problem.

So, although I'd like that I've never sustained any concussion, I believe that I did. I got convinced of this especially after reading the struggles of so many of you here and being able to relate to my struggles to a great degree. Except for the sensitivity to noise/light which never happened to me, all the other common concussion symptoms are familiar to me.

No offense but you sound like one of many doctors out there who fail to recognize concussion due to his/her ignorance.

I'd like to hear if you know anything that helps with cognitive impairment. Not being able to think carefully and in depth, feeling cloudy in particular. I will start using grape seed extract soon in addition to the other supplements I am taking.

Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
podcast is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote