View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Pam,
Although you've had steroid injections before, you have had about 9 areas injected with steroids for the sleeve root injections. That is several times over and above the usual injection of steroids given to patients. This may take some time before getting out of your system.

You mentioned about the possibility of getting an in office care about the spasms you are dealing with. Just a suggestion but before having anything done, you might want to check to find out if this might have steroids. That would be adding onto what already dealing with.

The stressful situation you have been living thru for over a year with DB's rehab and the deep "funks" he's been dealing with has been amazing. It would take down even the strongest of individuals; but you were there always trying to help DB get through. You yourself needed help too.

Not surprised you became depressed; but again, I truly feel all the steroids in one session was way above and beyond the average and to add to it, you were already dealing with depression. I had very similar situation to what you are dealing with having only a couple of steroid injections at one time. Also, what you may have been able to deal with in the past, our system change and many things that would not cause problems prior; now do.

Pam, on top of all these steroid injections you had; then you begin the Zoloft.

I'm glad you are taking some time off work. Too much to deal with trying to concentrate and deal with situations that arise.

Please keep us informed. We care very much dear friend.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (02-07-2017), PurpleFoot721 (02-08-2017), RSD ME (02-09-2017), St George 2013 (02-08-2017)