View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 06:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Got everything ready for DB so when he got home he wouldn't disrupt me, (dinner & instructions) cats done, retired dogs done and also inreadiness for the 2 working dogs coming home with him. Send him an email to say I'm going to bed & all is done, he sends back, how will I know if the animals have been fed... duh because I've told you and you will see DD3 & DD4 food in their regular spots and DD1&2 will have their bowls in the same spot as always in readiness for tomorrow morning....
Went to bed at 6.30 just as he got home fully hoping to get in 12 hours sleep with the medication I've taken. I woke up at 10, in pain, came out and he says what's wrong with your leg? Nothing why? You are holding it - I'm bent over double with pain from my back and my hand happens to be resting on my knee. Sigh, I go back to bed, wake again at midnight with pain, back to sleep & again at 2, I'm lying there thinking this is just relentless but I can't take anymore drugs. I drop off and into a deep sleep.
Guess what! Numnuts DB forgot to turn his 4am alarm off, I wake up, the dogs wake up and by 4.15 I know no chance of me going back to sleep so up I get to do the dogs - again! DB has the ability as you all know to sleep at will. I know he's tired and I don't mean to whinge about him, but gees how hard is it to turn off the alarm when you know you are not getting up. I'm saying this because it's a regular occurrence unless I remind him to turn it off. So because I was abed, no reminder. Life is just not being fair to me at present.
We are in for big storms apparently with 80ml expected in very short period so I've been and cleaned / done the kennels and runs (nothing worse than wet Doo doos that pooches then race through if excited).
Maybe I should have been the DDO. If my health / spine had been good I think I will have been a good one. DB is excellent don't get me wrong, he's very good, but something needs to change here at home, I can't go on like this.
ger715 (02-08-2017)