Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thank you ladies

The plow came by around 9am yesterday. When I went out to clean off my car, the passenger side was literally a sheet of ice! It took me forever to clean it off, but afterwards I decided to run a couple of errands hoping the ***hole next to me would actually clean off their car so my spot would get fully plowed by the time I got back (it didn't). The roads were already bare when I left..

I did my taxes on Tuesday. I e-filed my federal return, but refused to pay the extra money to file my state return the same way, so I hit the post office to send my state taxes certified mail. Then I played the lottery and got a coffee, and went to CVS to pick up two prescriptions, etc.

I went home to shower before heading back out to drive to NH to buy cigarettes and go to the grocery store. I bought the cat food and litter there and skipped the pet store. I also crossed the butcher shop off my list because it was out of my way and I had already run enough errands. We'll be eating a lot of chicken, but I think my husband will live.

I'm glad I got all those errands done yesterday! I didn't realize we're getting a blizzard and are going to get "at least a foot" of snow with 20-30mph winds with gusts over 40mph. No wonder why the supermarket was a nightmare yesterday! If that's not bad enough, we're going to get more snow tomorrow night, and Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning

I hope my husband gets to come home early from work today. He drives all over the place, and some areas will be getting more than 3" an hour at times. His work is NOT essential, so he should be off the road, and safe at home.

He will have to leave for work early tomorrow morning and will have his hands full cleaning off and digging out his truck. I don't know how in the hell I'm going to be able to do it...
Maybe I will go out this afternoon and clean it off so it won't be as bad tomorrow. IDK. It's supposed to snow until 8pm.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-09-2017), Dmom3005 (02-11-2017), Mari (02-09-2017), mymorgy (02-09-2017)