Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The snow started later than expected and didn't REALLY pick up until the afternoon. My husband came home around noon time, so I was happy he wasn't out driving around in it when it became a TOTAL white-out for several hours. We got A LOT of snow, but I have no idea how much because it's light and fluffy and it was SOOOO windy it blew everywhere. Fortunately, that means most cars aren't even covered, including mine, which is VERY good news for me

A lot of people are home, so that spells trouble for the clean-up process. Many of them aren't going to come out to move their cars as they should, and the ones that do will be fighting over the few spots that the plow is able to clear. I have a reserved space, but I can't park there if the ***hole who parks next to me doesn't move their car so the plow can clear my entire spot. I may end up having to park far away from one of the entrances and have to walk quite a distance around in the parking lot to get inside. I hope that doesn't happen.

More snow tonight.

My husband had his review at work today. He hates his job and has been very angry and frustrated lately. The owners usually ask for input... I really hope he didn't tell them to go **** themselves lol. It was at 6am, so I think if he quit or was fired I would have at least heard about that by now (it's after 7:30).
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-10-2017), Dmom3005 (02-11-2017), Mari (02-10-2017), mymorgy (02-10-2017)