View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Gunny,
Thanks for all the info provided. The only experience I had was about 6 or 7 years ago with a trial done with the St. Jude system. The rep was also in the room with the doctor doing the trial. Im sure much has changed with the St. Jude system since I had my failed trial done.

My pain was primarily spinal and leg pain. All the pulsating was in my groin and kneecap area. Very very uncomfortable. I had the trial done on a Thurs. or Friday; met with the rep on Monday at doctor's office. He tried several times to reprogram without any success. He left me to talk to the doctor. The doctor came in (never saw or spoke to the rep again) since he didn't bother to come in with the doctor. The doctor removed the trial apparatus, along with the wires inserted. I elected not to do another trial after that.

I sure hope with all the work you had done and a very committed staff, they will be able to make the necessary adjustments needed. Too bad about the cervical area. Hopefully an adjustment will at least relieve some of the intense pain you are dealing with.

Prayers are with you. Your tattoo is beautiful.

Please keep us posted.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (07-08-2017), Gunny Fitz (02-11-2017), PamelaJune (02-10-2017)