View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 05:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

No change to the pain, I still believe it is a muscle spasm. The "burn" gets worse as the day progresses. This morning I awoke, I'm aware it is there (very aware) but on the lovely highly subjective inaccurate pain scorer scale of 1 - 10, currently it is sitting at a 6, I can do things, I can get involved in something and my mind can park the pain off in a corner of my brain until it says hello again.... so in all, a 6 is an improvement to the 8-9 I went to bed with last night.

It must still be Chinese New Year celebrations ? We seem to have fireworks go off each evening between 8pm & 8.30pm. I had to bring DDDog4 inside last night as he was freaking out & looked ready to jump the fence. DB said the night before he had to sit outside with him to soothe him. I'm like, dude it's an unusual summer here, it's 15c outside (unlike the what would normally be at that time of night 25-31c) and raining like never before, I'm not sitting outside in the wet, cold and hunched over in pain with your DDDog. (DB is in bed). Also, my tablets had kicked in (yay) and I was struggling to keep my eyes open, sitting outside I would have nodded off for sure. Anyhow, at 9pm I roused myself, realised the fireworks finished & put DDD4 outside. I can sense this may be an issue in the future, our other 3 DDDogs couldn't care less, DD4 is so tall and lanky he could leap that fence with zero effort.

Fingers crossed today pain score remains at a 6 or below, I've taken the Targin 20/10 & 1 sublingual at 4am. If no improvement by 8am I will add to it the Valium. I'm so worried about a bowel obstruction, I have no stomach sounds so today will be a liquid only day for food consumption. Ensure for breakfast & lunch & tea will be apple & blackcurrent cordial with 250ml cold water.
ger715 (02-11-2017)