View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 07:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Oh gosh...

If anyone can get me on a bicycle seat..let alone have me ride it..I will be well pleased. I could never ride a bike before PD so I am sure as hell not going to be able to ride one now.Well...I tell a lie.I could kind of ride one...just had to get off round corners. and then climb back up on the "straight." Yep...I would go off for a half hour bike ride,and 5 hours later I would be back....walking the bike down the road as we lived on a bend.

I can bounce though ...on a trampoline. When my friend double bounces with me I feel like I have been shot out of a canon.She is twice my size so when she lands....well..you`ve guessed it...I end up in the gods.
It`s a heck of a long way down but my flappy arms and legs help to slow me down a bit. Oh boy...I am so graceful with my ascending and descending...NOT !

But this exercise stuff is spot on.Joking aside [if I can be serious for a minute] I have discovered that I`m quite a whizz at table tennis .Don`t all roll about laughing. Seriously,when I get a bat in my hand my legs seem to take on a new lease of life and off I go....whizzing about the table like I`m at Wimbledon and firing back those cutesy little puffy ping pong balls like there`s no tomorrow. I remain unbeaten at my youth club. So there...lol
Well...almost.
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote