View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 03:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Chat Hello - I'm back

No I did not pass away - I'm aware of those proclaiming I died, 4.75 years ago!
Jeez... is someone rushing me?

Anyhow, multiple things went on during these missing years.

1) Had 16 surgeries - currently still recovering; battling with the allergy and side effect of an extremely strong antibiotic... I'm still alive and well, TYVM

2) Multiple massive database breaches from every which way but... Insurance to Federal ... whereas:
a) My records became corrupted
b) Who's on first, what's on second, and how's it over there on third and of course no one is at HOME!
c) It's still a mess - no one has yet figured out how on earth I wound up being employed by the Federal Government of the United States when I was 3!

Just for laughs... it was nice to know per several gossipers that I had about 500-750 at my funeral and close to 2200 at my memorial service! Would one call this a "preliminary preview" of what's about to come when I ACTUALLY DIE?

Not so good news:
I) FDA & Insurances decided to play "Doctor" - unable to see my Neuro
II) FDA prohibits me from taking any AED
III) This isn't the first time I've had to deal with this - went as long as 6½ years before I could get back to square one again

Healthwise:
A) Still seizes now and then during sleep (kind of wonder if those AED's I was actually on for extended time did anything! Hmmmm)
B) Officially blind in right eye - happened instantly (non-progressive) .. still adapting to visually seeing in left eye only!
C) Sanity - yeah still have it, otherwise I wouldn't be here! Right? Right? RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTT??? ?!!!!

" Vujà Dé - The feeling you've
never been in here before!"

Daily Feedbag of Zonegran, Clonazepam, and Folic Acid
southie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote