Thread: Back from CC
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 08:01 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Back from CC

Hi. Well I'm back. I tried to post from the hotel but wouldn't let. Anyhow I was in the program from m-f. They like all the rest made me worse. Basically this pc is about physical therapy and mental therapy. You learn which is important to not focus on the pain. So like in groups you can't talk about the symptom just feelings and goals. There was not treatments like tens,shots,acupuncture,so on like we were told. I did like the biofeedback though and fluidtherapy. Anyhow they pushed me way beyond the limits. I was up walking around all day that huge hospital and tried the pool. I fear things are damaged more and the pain is way worse then before. The head doc felt that I need to go to ansteseolgist(? spelling) anyhow I have to drive back to cc on Thurs for that. Then after there review I can decide about shots etc and a later pain program. He said my pn he thinks should be treated like rsd though not. I really am in so much pain and scared because I really think they have no idea and damaged me further.This is making my trust and fear worse. He said its important to treat this right which I'm trying so not for a longer time of damage. Like for some people with rsd who are not on there leg and it atrophes.He did say I need to find the balance of being on it even though the pain is so bad. We did increase the cymabalta but they do no meds like pain meds because many are addicted which was not me but after those long days I was in crying pain again. I'm trying to work on what I learned about pushing through the pain and different coping/relaxation and not talking so much about the pain. So I will update you on Thurs its just a review and I have no idea what they do there but suppose to be a top one at cleveland clinic. On a side not to add to this I got into a car accident my 2nd day. The guy ran into me and my car is damage big time but at least everyone is ok but really that was just the icing on the cake. Ok hugs to all. You all have been in my heart.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote