View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 03:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I know that uncomfortable feeling well, you can't out yourself anywhere and nowhere offers much sought relief. When I spoke to my PM & rep about it, they explained the nervous system is over stimulated. Contact your rep and have them dial the ampage down. Sometimes reps think higher ampage works better but in fact lower watts has proven time and time again to be more effective. Mine is a Nevro unit, I don't get the tingling buzzing sensation so have no clue it's in other than a reduction in pain, and sometimes that reduction is minimal.

At present my whole unit is turned off, for other reasons (you can see my post under nerve root sleeve injections) I've been saying now for 3 months I don't think it's working, and I can tell you straight up, knowing the unit is off proves to me now I've been correct these last months. but in the main, for the last 3 years the unit did work. It's just on the fritz at present and will be interesting to see if they can make it work again or if eventually I will have to have it removed/replaced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
Very valid comments there Ger!

Shockingly, this St Jude unit is working out better than the Medtronics one, yet im not entirely sure relief is here. If anything, I'm very uncom6all over and can't find comfort sitting, standing, lying down etc and honestly can't wait until all this stuff is removed on this Tuesday.

Happy Valentines Day to me right! Lmao
eva5667faliure (07-08-2017), ger715 (02-12-2017)