View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 11:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sounds as if the icy/wet feeling was there before (or all along) since you say 'still'. This would be a clear sign that your nerves are not dead...as these are those very same small fiber nerves. So this is a good sign!!

Those with autoimmune SFN experience changes in sensations like this...sometimes lasting days/weeks, or sometimes even longer, like months. It is actually quite normal. The first couple years of SFN, we think things are improving or getting worse with these changes...only to find out after dealing with this for years, that you will flare on/off here & there (because the Sjogren's flares). I have had numerous times where the icy/wet feeling stops (for no reason), then reappears a month or two later. I do find pain changes occur when seasons/temperatures change. The Cellcept certainly may be responsible for the changes in inflammation, and this may be the cause of your increased pain, yet decrease in the disequillibrium. Time will tell. Hopefully, you will have lasting benefit from the lack of disequillibrium!! If the pain flare continues to get worse, then you should contact your doctor/neuro.

I am thrilled that your disequillibrium has greatly improved!! Excellent news!
en bloc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote