View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 12:16 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Reconcussed dizzy and bad headaches feeling surprisingly fine though

Been rock climbing a lot lately was out at Berkeley took a 15 foot fall onto my crash pad bounced and banged my head quick nasal discharge was really anxious but I'm pretty ok now. One thing I've learned with pcs is you can't beat yourself up and get anxious about the future. Worrying about headaches keeping you from doing fun stuff isn't worth living. I'm going to continue climbing and running and pushing my limits even if I have minor headaches because I feel better doing it. Another piece of advice to anyone new and worried about the headaches and has a history of anxiety or even just knows themselves as an anxious person. Anxiety causes headaches from tension if it's been several months since the injury and it doesn't seem to be getting better think about attacking the anxiety. I certainly know that the more I'm doing stuff and less anxious the less I have headaches. Balance is important in life you can't depend your happiness on being successful in one thing because I guarantee pcs will try to **** that success up.
Phoenix3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote