View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 12:03 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I've told the story about nine days without a bowel movement. PCP said "ER now to make sure you don't have a blockage".

Lots of water.

Lots of fruit. Apples and Blueberries are high on my list.

I eat shredded wheat & yogurt for breakfast. Note the cereal is a local store. No added sugar is the big thing.

I've had dieticians tell me I should not need the cereal with enough fruits and vegetables. Irony is as long as have it for breakfast, I'm doing fairly well.

Worst part, not poops. Food doesn't move along. Sinemet doesn't make it into the small intestine to be absorbed. No meds, no movement. From Dr Okun I learned a tip of chewing Sinemet while drink Orange Juice (natural stuff, not the super sweet sugar stuff).

Post DBS my bowels seem to be working better. Next business trip is next month, so we will see how that goes.
TexasTom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eds195 (02-14-2017), moondaughter (02-15-2017)