Old 02-12-2017, 06:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi ya Backeronies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
HEY There Southie,

It's great to see you back : ) I'm sorry you've had to go through so many
surgeries and the FDA isn't letting you take seizure meds. I had a DNA test done not long ago and I found out I was drug resistant to all seizure meds out on the market so my Dr. put me on the medical marijuana (CBD oil) and I was amazed how great that has worked for me I've had the least amount of seizures in 45 yrs. and the CBD oil also kills back pain, stops cancer, along with stopping headaches. It's great to hear from you again. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
I haven't been on anything since the Obama Care and FDA crushed all of this.

Here's the bottom line: Was being on meds helping the seizures, more so - nocturnal seizures... apparently not! I haven't found any differences between being on meds or off meds... Strange but true.

Like the Surgeons, Admins, Professionals, and other high end Medical - baffling, yes... but even with the EEG's flat-lining.. as one Old Professor said... "Iffin you live dis way an' yer ain't a'dead... den dats the way yer brain works!" (Love his heavy accent)... no one can argue with this old man... unfortunately, he passed away a year and half - more so longer ago!

" Vujà Dé - The feeling you've
never been in here before!"

Daily Feedbag of Zonegran, Clonazepam, and Folic Acid
southie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote