View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 08:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Jim,

I'm now three years into this adventure. When it first started, I was in agony for about 8 months. I think sheer terror over not knowing what was wrong with was contributing. Stress (or excitement) of any flavor causes an immediate flare.

My symptoms have morphed over the three years, but the horrendous nerve pain in my legs and feet I had initially doesn't plague me much any longer. I have other very bizarre sensations full body, and when I flare I burn very unpleasantly, but at least the nerve pain has faded.

I'd rather not live like this for the rest of my life, but given that I don't have much choice, I guess I will. It could be a lot worse. I have not gone the gabapentin route yet, so I can still play that card at any time.

Stick around here and learn the "tricks of the trade." People are really helpful.

Janie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJamJones View Post
Hello everyone

So, now i am looking to the future and i want to ask those who have had sfn for longer than me how things panned out for you. Have your symptoms continued to get worse consistently? or did they plateau at some point, or maybe even improve?

Jim
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ElaineD (02-26-2017), hbielski1905 (02-20-2017), JimJamJones (02-16-2017), St George 2013 (02-14-2017)