View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 09:52 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Totally, I went back to my tool box of mind management techniques, slept a lot meditated and all that good stuff and seem to be back on some what solid ground.

This is definitely an uptick in activity, I am doing high intensity drills in the morning all week followed by some course work in the afternoons, and cumulatively it seems to add back up to headaches and double vision with that detached feeling we are all familiar with. Which when the anxiety was present I was attributing it all to, now though that I have it managed I can kind of see something else at work here.

I am with you, 3 years later and after months of just good ol regular life and lots of laughs to have it come back on was a bit overwhelming and disappointing but I got some good advice here and I am going to carry on and see what I can do.

Thanks as always