View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 04:06 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Causes of Brain Damage

Hi.
I know this is probably not the correct location for such a post, but I need some guidance regarding my precarious state of mental health. I have a decidedly unhealthy fear regarding brain damage,and it's various causes, and recently several causes of genuine panic have come to mind, and I hope that you can help me:

1st. I participated in gymnastics for quite some time, and in doing so, completed a skill known as the backwards roll innumerable times. However, this skill, which involves rolling backwards unfortunately also involved me smacking my head on the gym floor. If you have ever been on the gym floor, you would know it is soft and springy, and it didn't hurt, by the sheer number of times and the fact that it happened make me anxious.

2nd. Can thinking cause brain damage? I have a habit of looking stuff up online that interests me, and thinking (daydreaming) about matters constantly . I know this is stupid, but still, can it?

Anyway, those are my two current concerns. I know they're probably stupid and irrational, but even so, me being the hypochondriac that I am, I can't help but worry.
Jamsoe123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
podcast (02-16-2017)