View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 08:42 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Thank you AND......

Just one more thing that I feel is note worthy.. I have been going nuts paying cash to doctors trying to find anyway to get relife. I had went to my eye doctor and she was surprised that my right Axis chaged from a 20 to an 8 so while looking at my MRI myself I found this Cyst in my face the was pushing against the eye. I had gone to the ENT doctor but my MRI disk did not open for him. I went and got another copy for him and drooped it off... this is after I told the group of authority about it so when the ENT calls me back he said my MRI was clear... I wrote them a fax and sent in the photos off my MRI showing the Cyst and he says oh that's nothing to worry about... Just like al the doctors do right now but don't make scene.. if they could blame my pain on a Cyst it would be something not considered injury.... I cant blame somebody for pain from a Cyst..
They are so worried about stopping me from medical care that when there is something they could actually say hey this we did not do this to her .. see its just a Cyst.. but no.... Well that's because the hole in my skull is there where they hit me.. I would have never found the hole if I wasn't searching my own MRI because of being blocked.. Pain will make a person do crazy things to get help.. even try to teach myself how to read my own MRI, which I found kind of easy since I am very intelligent.. the hospital at the time of the CT said they saw no injury so I just believed them back in 2014.....
Attached Thumbnails
Being called a liar for TBI because of who injuerd me-img-0003-00002-jpg  
Judypie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote