View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 10:12 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Judypie,

It sounds like you need to find a psychologist who can help you identify your problems and help you develop some strategies to move forward. You may be suffering from PTSD and the many related symptoms that come with PTSD.

It appears you copy/pasted your list of symptoms from an online source, possibly WebMD. This will turn off any doctor who sees this list.

It helps to make up a personal list of symptoms. You don't say what your individual symptoms are.

What part of Arizona are you in ? Maybe we can find a referral for you.
Yes thanks for pointing out my list. It was many weeks of perfecting this list for myself as since a person with an injury has a pretty hard time explaining in person about their issues. I cant find the words when asked..
Thanks for saying its all mental...
I am already in behavioral health and with my CPTSD from extreme physical & mental abuse from my father, past boyfriends, murder of my kids dad by police, and then getting my *** kicked by my law enforcement boyfriend and then he calls the police and they kick my ***.. its just got to be all mental.. I couldn't possibly have real pain... your so right just like all the rest...
I must be imagining headaches...
I was a store manager and pharmacy tech for 12 years until getting hit in the head.. my neck issue is a separate issue all together... I just wanted honesty about what appears to be blood since I had a chiropractor snapping my neck with out having any x-rays, CT or an MRI to look at.... Thanks
Judypie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote