View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 02:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Keeping me overnight night again, same heart complications as last time in 2016. So, that is 3 AV blocks in the last 2 years, a cardiac arrest in 2012 and a heart arrest in 1966. I'm not happy, not happy at all. Wish people would fricking listen to me and stop brushing me off as a hysteric. Luckily the anaesthetist this time is the same one as at Hollywood last year in 2016 and remembers me.

Now I've told work I'm in hospital having a reasonablly serious procedure today Friday 17th February and told them not to bother me AT ALL. one of the AM' has phoned me twice and emailed 3 times over something he could have picked up the phone and checked with our ES payroll himself, or if he actually read his emails where I've provided him with the info earlier this week of what he is today chasing.

I've just seen an additional left phone message from our HR consultant who has also phoned at 10.17am on behalf of another AM asking if I have a copy of a document. This would be the document I emailed that AM yesterday afternoon before I left the office making sure everything is up to date and there being no need for me to be disturbed today, or at over the weekend before next Monday. People are just too lazy to check for anything themselves, phone Pam first, she'll help. I'm super disappointed. I've forwarded the email I sent yesterday to the AM & HR. I'm sure they will be a little red faced.

I've also said as much to the other AM who has phoned & emailed me so now there is a record of it as well. You know had he contacted payroll in the ES when he first tried phoning me this morning they will have been there & given him the answer as I had also contacted them, now due to time difference, they have gone home, so I've told him to speak with them next week. I have additionally provided him with a screenshot of the message I sent him, payroll and his store manager (SM) on Tuesday. I've not given him a nicely nice rely today, it's short sharp & terse. Do you think he will get I'm annoyed. I HOPE SO.

I have 4 AM's the 2 female AMS have sent messages good luck, don't work, stay safe. I've heard nothing from the men!

My machine is beeping, my BP is 87 over 60 my stats are 11 & my heart beat seems to showing an erratic pattern, better go xxx

They also aren't giving me any pain relief, my PM has left & didn't realise I had the heart complication and staying in and has nothing charted for me. They've given me 2 panadol

Last edited by PamelaJune; 02-17-2017 at 04:19 AM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (02-17-2017)