Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 08:05 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I should have been checking everything in the kitchen for paint residue yesterday because that is what a normal person would do, but I ended up taking a long early nap after I finished the laundry and never even got in the shower.

My husband got up at 2am yesterday so that he could be at a job site by 5am, but when he got there, nobody was there and the equipment he needed hadn't arrived (he was ******). So, he came back home and called it a day. I can't believe it, but he never took a nap and he stayed up until 11pm even though he was drinking. We're supposed to go out to lunch and look at TVs today, but the chances of that happening today look slim. He just woke up and he's out of it.

I sent my friend an email and heard back from her, and I think she understands that my haste to end our conversation wasn't personal at all. I still feel badly though because I know how sensitive she is, and I really do think I could have handled things better. But as long as she is okay now I do feel better.

My surgery is 2 weeks away. A few days ago I got a message from the hospital telling me I needed to schedule a pre-screening appointment (for blood work, etc) prior to surgery. I've called them back several times, but they never answer. I've left 2 messages, but they haven't returned my calls. I don't know when I need to have the screening done by, but I feel like I've fallen through the cracks. I have my pre-op appointment with my GYN on Wednesday and I guess I can ask about it then.

I'm a little worried about the EKG if they do one. I have a slight abnormality in my heart rhythm now, but my PCP looked into it, and told me it's nothing to worry about. I'm a little worried they will make me see a cardiologist prior to surgery since I haven't seen one, and now we're down to the wire. I could be worrying for nothing though. I hope so.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-18-2017), Dmom3005 (02-18-2017), Mari (02-18-2017), mymorgy (02-18-2017)