View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 08:34 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thank you, Skeeyzyks.

Means a lot to have someone else share something so personal and to give added hope. I have no illusion about this... I know this is a lifetime struggle, so any bits of encouragement that things will find a way to settle again and work out (however that means) is always worth breathing in.

I'm not sure what the answer is yet for me either, but will keep doing what seems best for the both of us. He's no pig. But, I do get the point of what you are saying and he certainly did not sign up for this (but neither did you nor I).

He did however sign up for me, knowing this was a part of me and I was worse off when first coming off the meds (or at least I think so) than I am now. But that's just it.. I think we're both just not up for going through it all over again, or something as big as all of that.

I hope that's not the case. I hope we're being proactive enough and that our always being able to be open and see each other will prevail, but it is a lot for anyone to shoulder. I wouldn't think less of him if he found it was too much.

I'm not in a place to cork yet. Seems that just popped again and I'm still searching under tables for it in the dark..

I wish you the best and really, cannot express enough how much I truly appreciate the words and hugs. Keep sending your goodness.

Warm Wishes::
duarme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Skeezyks (02-19-2017)