View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

HEY BIZI!!!!!!!!!!!!.... i hesitate to tell you this, but we went through your town a few weeks back..... it was rather late at night during some convention and there were no hotels ANYWHERE to be found so we drove on through to the next town to find a place to stay the night. "MY" plan was to get a room and give you a call that evening to at least chat.... but that didn't work out at all..
ANYWAY i'm sorry we couldn't connect this time....

Lizard,
WOW.... 92 1/2 lbs... that is awesome!!!!! i need to drop at least 50. if i'm honest with myself its more like70. but i'll be happy with 50. I have a plan of sorts..... I've started making a menu for the evening, and i've bought low fat, prepackaged stuff for lunch... Breakfast is a bowl of cheerios with a banana in it LOL.... i never eat breakfast so its all i can do to get it down. I just finished my first box this morning.

Dorrie,
Thank you for the welcome, to you to....

jo55,
i just love fresh veggies, my mom has a garden and i've been munching on cucumbers and tomatoes from there alot for supper.

Fancylady,
I'm an emotional eater too. i eat when i'm sad, i eat when i'm happy, i eat especially when i'm angry....I guess i never really learned how to deal with anger, but i wont go into all of that.

Fiberowendy,
Thank you for the welcome .....Out of curiosity i was wondering something... I dont own a set of scales, i use the ones at the place i work at. I try to avoid the scales actually, but have been weighing once a week. I know there are those who weigh more often and some less. How often do you guys weigh?
{{{HUGS}}} to everybody here.... and again thank you for the warm welcome...
FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote