View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 09:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Tears are back, not like they were, but definitley back and I feel a much better normal than the week I was on the Zoloft. It's strengthened my resolution to not restart it. The tremor with the Endep has returned, I will just have to tolerate it as best I can. Not change jewellery, not such an issue as we rarely go out anyway nowadays and for work I just wear a simple solitaire diamond gold chain necklace, a gold & platinum watch and a Tiffany bracelet which has no clasp, just slide on and off. Sleeper earrings can remain. If I go out, I'll add a or swap out bracelets and DB can do them up. Mentally I'm not in a good place, I'm drained and sucking on energy from the pits of my soul.

My DB is struggling severely with all that's happening around him what with me & my chronic pain and this seemingly now more regular heart problem, his fellow DDO colleague & his rare illness, his fathers Parkinson's complications and now prostate cancer, his sister alcoholism, his DDDog1 aging & deteriorating fast, his favourite Abyssinian cat with possible cancer is just too much for him to bear, he likes to be in control of things, these are things beyond his control and I see now in the past when it's all become to much for him he's turned to his best buddy alcohol and everything suddenly seemed so much easier and bearable. Alcohol soothes his soul, I pray his 418 days sober can continue.
eva5667faliure (09-04-2017), ger715 (02-25-2017), RSD ME (02-21-2017)