View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 03:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

DB saw GP the week before last and she insisted he go for blood tests. He said he'd just had them done (which he had) & his liver was all good, nevertheless she insisted. He had fasting bloods taken last Thursday morning. Received a letter by mail at lunch time today for him to contact the surgery urgently for a follow up on his blood results and to mention the letter when phoning for the appointment. I've rung him and he's made the appointment, I won't know until he gets home when but it will be either Thursday or Friday his RDO.
I don't know what to think but this is surely why he is feeling so low with zero energy and why he is struggling with life. I'm hoping it's his thyroid and not the Barrett's but it's no good to speculate hey. Will let you all know when we know. I neglected to point out the glaringingly obvious positive. How I could have let it escape me given all he is facing right now is beyond me. In the past he will have turned to alcohol to soothe & numb his soul, remove the stress and trauma. How good is it that he's 418 days sober. My poor DB love, life is really dishing up lemons ATM.
ger715 (02-21-2017), Wide-O (02-21-2017)