Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 07:36 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I WANT THIS ****ING CYST OUT NOW!!! The pain in my abdomen is radiating down my thigh now, which I guess isn't uncommon, but that doesn't make it any easier to bear. I can feel where it is impacting my colon and feel it making it harder for me to empty my bladder. The GYN was hoping this thing would shrink and cause less problems before surgery, but my symptoms are worse... I never asked if it could grow.

It feels like I have a cyst on the left side now, too (it wouldn't be surprising). But that doesn't mean that it's big or bad, and I can't be sure I even have one until I treat my constipation. I couldn't do that while my husband was home for the last 4 days because I really can't share a BR when I do it. I haven't decided what I'm going to take to treat it yet... I may split up the clean up over a couple of days, or try to do my best to just take care of it tonight. It's hard to know what to do because the cyst kinda changes the game and makes treatment unpredictable. I'm considering calling my gastro or his NP for advice.

If I've been calling the wrong number and leaving messages regarding the pre-screening appointment, I would think someone receiving them would have the decency to call me back and tell me so. But I will call the GYN office first thing this morning so they can point me in the right direction. I think I will leave a message with the NP about the thigh pain because it's a new symptom, but I don't think they can do anything about it except to remove the cyst.

I See the GYN for the pre-op appointment Thursday.

I'm just frustrated at this point.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-21-2017), Dmom3005 (02-21-2017), Mari (02-21-2017), mymorgy (02-21-2017)