View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 09:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by made it up View Post
Hi David,
Perhaps get neurologist to give you a range you can use and that isn't too great that you can get into too much trouble with?
I think D.I.Y. is a much gentler and far more convenient way to go.
I might go up but only by 0.1V at a time then give that setting a few days to notice any changes as thats how long it often takes.
Then you might want to try 0.1V up or even find you were better off on the setting you had it on and go back to what it was.
I doubt the settings will go up a great deal more as too high can mess with you mentally as well as cause you to physically feel worse.
I agree with you about battery life the main thing is that you benefit from it.
Good luck
The lower setting the better as my high settings caused rapid depletion of battery and maybe my balance issue. Left as on 4,8 but went down to 3.5 after new rechargeable battery. Right on 4.3. Two sides on 1 battery. Rech. is nuisance at first but getting used to the 30 min time to recharge. It is supposed to last 9 yrs...we will see. I was worried that my battery would go dead before surgery as I had to wait a month...but they build safety time within battery. No big deal for surgery this time ...outpatient and only sedation. On no meds as nothing works for me so maybe that explains the higher settings. Still worth the trouble and expense! Hang in there!!
TryingMyBest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eds195 (02-21-2017), ScottSuff (02-21-2017)