View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 09:39 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

My fusion is L4-5, as well as the laminectomy in the same area. This was done in Nov. 2006. The surgeon said there were more issues including the spinal stenosis; but said he did the areas that were causing the biggest issues., The narrowing of the spinal cord in that area was quite considerable; thus the laminectomy

Even with all my Oxycontin and Percocet, my pain level is always present to what I consider a 6/7. The spine issues continually, as well as the PN; especially the burning ankles/feet. Added to that was the rectal cancer and removal of rectum and continual stomach pain, along with all the laxatives because of the opioids. I am grateful the tumor was at the top of the rectum so even with of the rectum removal, along with a couple of feet of colon, I was able to maintain enough muscle to attach to the "potty" area below. (if I use the a....l word, it just gives a lot of stars/astrics.

The dogs are beautiful and obviously resting well. Did you decide to go to work after all??? How many days do you usually go into work during the week?

Hope something can be done about the SCS. You certainly do not want to deal with another implant. The past couple of months or so, beginning with the bowel obstruction has been one thing after another for you. I hope/prays all will calm down to a more tolerable level.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (02-22-2017)