View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 11:33 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktandkt1 View Post
Bddouglas
I have been on tec for almost 2 years. My diagnosis is coming next week. So I Started about a month after. When I started it had flushing. As for eating I did not have issues. Saying that my stomach can handle most things. As for it working I have had 2 mri with no new leastions. I have had problems that it didn't fix. Like some food I can't eat because of taste. The entire left side is numb. This was back when diagnosed. As for the ringing in the ears I never associated with tecfidera I always Associated it with my long-term listening to heavy metal music. If you have more questions about it please feel free to ask me. I found this drug easy to take and I don't like needles so I was kind of happy about.
Kevin

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
I seem to have never ending fatigue. Most days, I can sleep until 4pm. I really hate this fatigue. I was feeling better physically (less pain) now I am having more muscle pain than ever before. I guess it is just one of those things that I should call and let my neuro know about. The Biogen nurse called and woke me up today and told me to make sure I told him at my next appt., if it was still bothering me...I don't have an appt until August, so I will just give his office a call. It wouldn't be so worrisome, if it weren't for my history with meds. lol, it keeps life interesting.
Brenda
bddouglas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote