Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 08:19 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

The lady in the GYN's office who handles everything to do with surgeries had the hospital contact me about the pre-screening. The nurse could only do a telephone interview about meds, my medical history, etc because my GYN hasn't written the orders for the testing yet. She will probably do that tomorrow at my pre-op appointment. It doesn't sound like I will have to have an EKG, which is a big relief

Nobody called me back about the thigh pain and other problems. I figure either they didn't give the message to the NP or GYN or they decided we could talk about it at tomorrow's appointment. I guess my appointment will definitely be Friday March 3rd. Right now it's scheduled for 7:30am, but the time could change. They'll call me the night before to let me know when it will be.

So, I have some worries off my mind now and I'm feeling a little bit better about things. I see my pdoc today and will talk to her about my OCD, which has been pretty out of control.

I decided to take only 1 bottle of mag. citrate last night. It was not enough. I only have more pressure behind where the cyst is now. I will take tonight off and try again Thursday night. I have to decide what I'm going to do. Maybe a Mirilax colon cleanse?

Too often lately I get in shower and within a minute or two the water turns ice cold. It happened 4 times in the last couple of weeks, and again Sunday and yesterday... 6 times in less than a month. I called before and as far as I know nothing was done. I called again yesterday. If I miss maintenance when they are here this time (if they even come), I want answers as to what they are going to do/have done about it. I haven't been showering at peak times, and I find it unbelievable that I've been so unlucky that every time I step in the shower maintenance has had to shut off the hot water in the building for some reason. To add to the mess, I got an email confirmation from the office saying the maintenance request was for a problem in the "master bedroom," so I will have to call to straighten that out. The girl in the office asked if I had any other outstanding maintenance issues, so I told her about the stove. They will come and half-*** that again I'm sure. If I end up with another cold shower, you can bet I'll be taking a trip to the office. Better yet, I'll let my husband off his leash and let him go.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-22-2017), Dmom3005 (02-22-2017), mymorgy (02-22-2017)