Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 07:13 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

The maintenance guy showed up at 9am sharp. He just replaced the burner I was having a problem with (this time) even though I told him it's already been replaced twice already. He asked me about the confusing work order about the "master bedroom," and I told him about the cold showers. He said he was going to look at the boiler and never came back. He forgot to turn the burner off before he left, and when I went to cook dinner last night, the other large burner wouldn't heat up without fiddling with it. The stove is a piece of ****. The whole apartment is a piece of ****.

I see my GYN this morning and I have some questions for her. Some are, and some aren't, directly related to the surgery. I hope to get the pre-op testing out of the way today when I won't be dehydrated after doing the colon cleanse. I should feel better after getting these things out of the way.

The GYN appointment is at 10am and I have a dentist appointment at 3pm... not exactly ideal. I have several errands to do in the meantime, but I don't want to push myself because it will already be a long day.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-23-2017), Dmom3005 (02-23-2017), Mari (02-23-2017), mymorgy (02-23-2017)