View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 07:38 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealiish View Post
Hi Yolanda,
Welcome!!~~ I am new here too.

I just wanted to tell you that I have an "Arachnoid" cyst as well in my brain all-tho, much much MUCH smaller than yours about the size of a quarter last we checked around 2008.

And before my PD diagnosis in 2011 I often thought it could have been causing my tremors and stiffness in my wrists arms and legs. I have weakness in my legs.

The neuro's treated mine like it was nothing as well. They said I was probably born with it and perhaps it should be watched over time.
They really did just shrug it off as *nothing.

Your cyst is half the size of your brain??? How could they be so dismissive?
I don't understand how they don't think something that large could not be putting pressure on some kind of nerve in your brain?

My heart breaks for you!!
A lifetime of suffering should not be dismissed as: "Well you lived this long with it" sooo... it must not be that bad.

You will be in my prayers for answers.
Don't give up!! Keep pushing for answers.
It too me 8 years to get my answers its worth it.
They make break thru's all the time in neurology.

God Bless,
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you so much for your response to my post. I haven`t been on the site since posting, so I've only just seen the replies. Apologies for the delay in answering, I had no idea that people had responded.
I'm so sorry that you've been through so much, & that the 'experts' were as dismissive of your findings as they were of mine. It's bad enough to have these horrid issues without being treated like some kind of neurotic as well.
Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated, & I wish you all the very best.
Yolanda Winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote