View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 07:52 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by russiarulez View Post
Maxcjs101 sounds like your injury is fairly recent? If so then be careful of pushing yourself both physically and/or mentally. It took me a long time to figure out what was causing my setbacks and I got much worse when I overdid it a while back.
Do you still work full time? If so, have you noticed that the symptoms get worse when you work?

I'm still experiencing symptoms in my signature, main things are computer screens, inconsistent sleep (can never get a good night sleep), anxiety/panic thankfully it's not constant anymore, dizziness almost gone (mostly when I walk), sometimes having issues concentrating but I think it has to do with anxiety.
Sorry for my confusing post.

I had a motor vehicle accident on October where after a few days my chronic headache & dizziness started plus so many weird symptoms like sleep problems, jelly legs etc. It was so bad for the first 1 and a half month where it gradually lessened up until last week.

Not sure the flare up was because of my sleep (automatically waking up around 6 or 7 daily sometimes with headache behind my head plus achy neck too). I couldnt sleep well last night and i woke up with a pounding headache today. And recently i have been tasked with a project in my office but im not sure if its causing this.

I've done 2 head MRIs and my neuro says its chronic tension headaches but doesnt buy the Post Concussion Syndrome thing.
maxcjs0101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote