View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 02:48 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default I didn't lose it yet and am amazed

I spent close to three hours in the morning yesterday shuffling between social security medicare epic and my insurance company who appears to be withholding forty dollars a month from my social security check. It still isn't resolved but today I asked to speak to the supervisor of the insurance co united healthcare and she said she would contact billing. she called me back and asked if we could have a three way call to social security to verify that they are taking out a certain amount of money. they said yes but they couldn't give it to her in writing. all through this ordeal even with jerks I haven't lost it yet.
yesterday robert came over and helped me get acqainted with my cell phone. he was here for three hours. I am still having trouble using the keyboard amongst other things but i didn't lose it. amazing. i did use some four letter words though
I bought another pair of pants-ridiculous-i will probably give some to Marcia. I got a bill of 165 from the doctors that is part of my deductible. I paid close to 2 hundred dollars for over 2000 minutes and two year coverage to my cell phone. robert said it came out to less than 8 dollars a month
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-24-2017), Dmom3005 (02-27-2017), OhKay (02-25-2017), Skeezyks (02-24-2017)