View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 07:11 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I take 100mg of Sertraline at dinner time plus 50mg of trazodone 30 minutes before bed.

The Trazodone was prescribed to me a week ago to help with some anxiety issues I've been having.

I also take Symbicort for my asthma issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
A negative result from touching the bone behind the ear is good but does not rule out upper neck issues.

IBS is not always a digestive issue. It can be a neurological issue that manifests as a digestive issue. Plus, the intestines have the highest density of nerve receptors in the body. Anxiety often sets them into overdrive. I struggled with IBS symptoms for a few years after my most recent injury until I found a doctor who diagnosed TOS (Thoracic Outlet Syndrome) and he directed me to a physical therapist who helped me minimize the TOS.

I have a cervical rib at C-7 and moderate injuries from C-6 to T-3 and some others that interrupt nerve signals to the esophagus and gut. I have a rib that likes to dislocate at the vertebral end that messes with my gut. I fractured a rib at the same time as a concussion injury in college that has been an on and off problem ever since. It healed crooked and puts strain on the rib to vertebral joint.

If you have been taking a beating on the ice, you may have some vertebral issues that need addressing.

Many with PCS find a full load of a challenging course work makes their PCS much worse. The stress of school can make life miserable for someone with PCS.

Are you taking any meds for your anxiety ?

What migraine drug are you taking ?

Are you taking any other drugs ?
bugeyedfatwalrus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote