View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 08:05 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalom View Post
This just happened to me the other day.. Thank God I was on break at work and happened to have a shirt long enough to hide the stain.. I ran to a nearby store and bought some cheap pants to get through the day.
I don't have numbness in that area, but was frightened to experience that.. Until the evening I couldn't feel any urge from my bladder, but made sure I went to the loo several times and would pee just a few drops. I wore a pad for the rest of the day and am concerned that it will happen again. I've had rsd for nearly 10 years and it affects my left side, from head to toe. Any ideas why or suggestions for help?
Xoxo
Shalom
Hello Shalom and welcome to the RSD and CRPS NeuroTalk support group. I can imagine how upsetting that experience was. There are many things that can cause what you experienced and many are treatable. Make sure you get an appointment with a good doctor (I personally would opt for a urologist and perhaps someone recommended by your Pain Management doctor.)

In the meantime, when you are going out, wear some protection for your own peace of mind. It was great to see that even with your entire left side involved you are still able to work.

Please give us an update when you have some answers. Posts like this are very helpful.

Shay
Shay08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (03-28-2017)