Thread: Hello new here
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 01:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello new here

Hello I'm new here I'm so happy I found this place. I had a surgery for my rotator and ended up with this RSD the doctor said I must learn about this so I found this place to find out more. My wife thinks I'm just wanting attention with this since learning about this, she is outside with the next door neighbors and I can hear them laughing and having fun. I do not think I want attention I just want to learn and see if I can beat this thing so I can go back to work and have a normal life again. No one heard me when I said how bad I burned it was like my arm and shoulder where on fire! now I cant enjoy life like I used to and my wife makes fun of me calling me a drug user and lazy, since I gained weight from all these meds I take it hurts me so bad to be called fatty I was always a sporty running track and playing vollyball, sorry for not being able to that anmymore, she mad me cry the other night because I cant seem to be able to please her anymore either I think it is the meds also but she called me more names like limp bisket OOH I jurt so bad I just want to crawl in a hole and die....oh well I guess this may help me
1to talk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote