Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 07:02 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I haven't brought in any groceries in a long time. I finally realized I couldn't do it anymore, so I stopped trying. My husband's taken on the responsibility without any complaints.

I've been drinking a ton of water and have been eating well. My cold symptoms are completely gone now. I'm glad that I took the Allegra-D right away because that should at least help prevent whatever was going on from turning into a sinus infection, which would be very bad. I still have the occasional cough, but it's the same cough I've had for forever now, from the asthma/smoking and my GYN is aware of it.

My sister is #2 on my health care proxy, so I texted her on Thursday to tell her that I was having surgery and asked her to call me to talk for a couple of minutes some time this past weekend, but she never did. I need to know if she will be available in case my husband needs help making decisions if trouble arises. If not, I will have to make other arrangements. He will need support, especially if the decisions are GYN-related. I will text my sister again this evening when she should be home from work to ask her if she will be available because I don't want this decision to come down to the wire.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-27-2017), Dmom3005 (02-27-2017), mymorgy (02-27-2017)