View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 04:21 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thanks for replying. Most of the supplements are for general health and I added about half after the Pancreatic attack.

Spending time every morning and night going through them and researching helps me to not drink.

Well it's been 24 hours since I stopped the morphine opioid tablets and I would say there's an improvement in my symptoms, probably about 25%. it has been coming and going over the last two weeks but I think that was related to the pain killers I was taking a lot off numbing me, I'm now totally pain killer free.

My general understanding from reading lots of forums is that the significant majority of people and almost all young people who quit alcohol within months of experiencing sysmptoms make a full recovery, and that was my experience, hence my confusion.

The feelings are different this time. It used to be stabbing pains and incredible weakness....now it is just tingling throughout my extremities. Given I have had and have so many side effects from the morphine I'm going to hope it's that and hope it goes as that leaves my body. My doctor said it will take a few days to a week so we will find out soon.
"Thanks for this!" says:
SecondChances (02-28-2017)