Thread: Marcia
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 06:11 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I have been having a very nice time with Marcia, she us really special. I behave the way I used too behave whenI was very young. I am always giving her something. yesterday it was a pretty top and embroidered roses and a nice ice bucket. then we went to the coffee place on the next block. they are having a special on latte for two dollars-half price for the month of feb. we sit outside and talk/ sometimes she treats me. I think with no special we should keep on going and i will just treat her. I think it is probably a bipolar thing but I think it is all right. I had two ice buckets for instance and I told her to take the nicer one. she didn't.
before she left abby looked so sad. We were not imagining it. Marcia always plays with the laser with her. She picked up the laser again and played for five minutes with abby. It was strange how sad abby looked. I am looking forward to thursday when alicia comes. she is so healthy! It is not the same. Marcia has some kind of control over me. I think she makes me feel loved.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-28-2017), Dmom3005 (02-28-2017), OhKay (02-28-2017)