Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 07:44 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I never texted my sister last night, but I probably will tonight. I don't feel like I need to explain the surgery to her since she didn't consider it important enough to call me about. I'm not texting her the details because I'm having a lot of **** done, and if she wants to know about it, she can call me. I just need to know if she'll be available if my husband needs her or not. The surgery's tentatively scheduled for 7:30am, and I anticipate she'll have some sort of problem with that. Everything seems to be an inconvenience...

I am not scared, but am starting to get a little anxious about it now. I think more than anything I really just want to get the damned thing over with. This cyst has caused my so many problems I can't wait to get rid of it, and it will be wonderful not to have to deal with the side effects of birth control anymore. 3 more days.

After the surgery, I will write a quick note to let you all know I am okay.

Either today or tomorrow my husband and I are supposed to go to the nearby outlet stores together. I need to buy more shirts. I can only wear long sleeves now, and pretty soon they will be disappearing from all the racks. I was pretty surprised he said he would go. Maybe he'll back out? IDK. I'll go without him.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-28-2017), Dmom3005 (02-28-2017), Mari (02-28-2017), mymorgy (02-28-2017)