View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 03:31 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Update on how I feel.

Update.
I am taking the supplements and concentrate on the B12 in the morning before I get up at east 2-3 hours so it is on a empty stomach. Only been doing this for close to 2 months. I don’t have the burning on the top of my feet and up my shins any more. I soak my feet a couple time a week and it really helps.
I can really tell that I was lacking in a lot of nutrients, my legs don’t cramp any more, climb stairs my legs don’t feel heavy and tired.

I have some days where things feel somewhat normal, whatever normal is.

In a way things feel like they are stable and getting better. I really feel this was caused by using PPI for 7-8 years and not taking supplements and all of this started in my right foot 4 years ago and my neurologist was clue less he thought it was from my spinal stenosis in L4-L5.

I do think it is a contributing factor to this because if I roll over on my back in the middle of the night my legs go numb from my hips to my feet…than when I move to one side I can feel the feeling come back when I told him this it did not seem to matter to him. I have changed Dr’s and go to the new Dr 3/13 to discuss this.

Thanks for all the help on this
Raptor2017 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (02-28-2017)