View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Roz,

Bill use to get frustrated and ask why Drs. weren't able to help me.

I just don't think RSD is being researched enough. It's way back on the back burner due to other medical issues such as cancer, Alszemiers, MS, and so on.

I saw in that article that Lisa said RSD is rare. I don't believe it is all that rare. There are too many people popping up on here everyday that has.

The root of the problem is that if they found a cure for the RSD and all of the others above then the Government couldn't rip off people and keep them down. The Pharmaceutical companies wouldn't be getting rich off of us, the Drs. wouldn't either. If they ever found a cure for any of these serious illnesses, it sure wouldn't be put out there for the world to see.

I hope you are feeling somewhat better these days.

Betsy is right, it is trial and error. When I first got it, I swear I would have been a guienna pig for any Dr. out there. I even ask my Dr. and PCP to find some test being done and stick me in them. If they hadn't said no, I wouldn't have cared what anyone done to me. I did have a lot more going on with it also. The TOS is a hard one for people to go through also.

I was wondering, how does anyone find out what research is being done on RSD today.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote