View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Donna's life

Hi everyone,
I seem to have lost my threads so I'm starting a new one.

First I'm doing well and have finally gotten back out of my house with even
cold weather. This is making me feel better.
Next, My husband is working 10 hour days this week, it was supposed to be 12 for 7 days. Now he isn't even sure he will get to work on Saturday or Sunday. Personally I think he will be happy with just one of those days now. Even with Sunday being more money if not working.
My oldest is having problems with his depression. So because he can't get in at the office he goes to for at least another month. Even being on the waiting list wont get that. I bought him some St Johns Wort to try. It seems to be helping. I am also wanting to see about SaME. But don't know much about it.

My next son & his family is doing well. I've been running his lady around to doctor's appointments the last couple weeks. And it will keep up. Till she gets some relief from her hip and knee pain. She has seizures sometimes and shouldn't be driving.

Derrick is doing really well both at school and work. They are teaching him to be a runner at work right now. And have asked when he is done at school if he would like to take the class to do cook runner. He then asked them what that would be. He would get to do some of the preparing of the food along with a runner. He thinks he would like it.

He is working 3 days a week 11:30 to 5:00pm. Other than one manager that he used to work with not liking not getting to work with him everyone is liking his schedule.

I will update as things go on.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-04-2017), Mari (03-03-2017), mymorgy (03-03-2017), OhKay (03-05-2017)