Thread: Hello new here
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 03:02 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi 1totalk,

Why not ask your wife to come on here and read some of what the guys and girls are going through here so she can understand the extent of RSD.

There are several men on here but they hardly show their face. Maybe some of them will come on here and tell you what they are going through with it and how they are dealing with it. I know it has to be harder on men due to them being the breadwinners most of the time. Notice girls I said most. LOL

We need the drugs to get through each day with it. The pain is so overwhelming that people can function in a good capacity until they get some of it under control and that takes time.

I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time. I never delt with that issue from my better half. I have to put him in the catagory of sainthood when it comes to dealing with me being sick for 20 years and when I got the RSD I was even worse. Suicidal, crazy, you name it.

No one knows the extent of the pain of RSD until they live it. Thank God that Drs. are letting us have the meds we need most of the time to deal with it.

Hang around and try not to let things get to you.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote