Thread: Back from CC
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 03:30 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Two good things are happening tho...

One- it seems as if something called a DIAGNOSIS seems to be closer in reach, and two- YOU SURVIVED IT ALL! You have been exposed to a whole boatload of 'tools' to help deal with aspects of the whole combined problem. Probably soo many more than any of us, except maybe Wings/David has experienced. I think I would flunk out after day two?
First off I'm sort of curious....what all did they do? Maybe writing it down and talking to us about the different things, there are those here who have gone thru the various 'routines' and have worked out our own plans based on what works [or not] for us.
As for Physical therapy, they are probably trying to cram as many different exercises into a super short time for you....Just be sure you get some sort of picture printouts on them so you can DO them at home after to start slow and then work your way up...OF COURSE doing the exercises to the MAX at first is very slow and hard going-but IF you can do it with discomfort after, just think what all you can achieve by taking smaller more consistent steps at home? Just be SURE that they give you a thera band set and maybe list a couple of 'exercise' tools you may need - I can find them for you cheap, either at the 'mart' stores or on-line...
In the meantime, you ARE going BACK! Hooray for more punishment? You want this, and you will ACHIEVE THIS in your own time, just be sure you are doing it all right.
I have to tell you about the 'over-achieving' on the exercise parts? If you go back and do the same numbers of exercises later, it really DOES get easier....
at least, that's been my 'experiences'.
Hang in there, we have faith that you will be able to get up and about as you want...We also know what a hard fight it all is - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote