View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 04:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I firmly believe in papaya helping PD symptoms. Just fresh papaya helps a lot, fermenting it with turmeric and cinnamon helps even more and I have been doing that for several years now. Any kind of fermented foods are good for your gut, papaya is incredible though. After fermenting it, I add ground flax seeds and it thickens slightly. I line dehydrator trays with unbleached parchment paper and drop the papaya in cookie -like blobs on this (about 1/4 inch thick) and dry it to breakable. This I store in zip lock freezer bags in the freezer until needed. I keep a small jar of finely ground fermented papaya in the refrigerator and place only 1 teaspoon on my breakfast supplements. Before doing this years ago...I was the Hunchback of Notre Dame at nite , trying to get to the bathroom about 2 in the morning...dragging one leg/ humpbacked/ one arm up in kangaroo position and the other reaching out for anything to support me.. ugh...I did my best to try to talk myself out of having to go, but it never worked! Since papaya I am normal at nite. God has given us all we need. Check out Thiamine (B1) for PD !!! I just posted news about this on the Four Acres to Grow Fava post. It's amazing too.
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eds195 (03-06-2017)